Monday, September 14, 2009

Big Bowl Challenge...

A wonderful and lovely Monday morning and i m forced to wake up on 6.30a.m. for my criminal law presentation...=.=
It was quite a fun in arguing with mdm flora and indeed we are sure on the losing side....lolx...
I was shock after being told that my group got 7/10 on such presentation...wtf...with such presentation?? i m wondering cz i dun think my performance worth for the marks given....whatever...
Went to meet her again after that in her room for the review of my mid term paper and i came out with a problem of mine and ask for her advise...

This is what exactly i told her...

"Ma'am, i think i got some problems in my study lar...i got problem in memorizing cases and i dislike it the most"

This is what exactly she told me...

"Thank you to be so honest to me...Look...let me ask u...is this the problem you face for this trimester and have you try to figure out any solution for this problem in the past 13 weeks?? Let me share you something...do you know what i hated the most while i study for my master in Austria?? it was Company law because it is so dry and can you imagine how i study my company law in German??It is such...aiyooo...tell u...it was miserable...But i told myself...i will fail if i hate it and i have to pack and go back home...So i starting to make myself to like it...Do you want to pack and go back home??Then you should start to like it too...i can see some light in your eyes now...i think you can do it...promise me that you can do it...don't disappointed me...all right??can you do it??"

Anyway...i think she is answering my question...

Meet up with kaichoy and ck as planned for movie "Where got ghost"...
Jack Neo's movie always my favourite and looking forward to...
i have watched all his previous movie and of cz i won't miss out this 1 too...
"Where got ghost" is regarding 3 short ghost stories based on moral value, religion, horror and also his professional all along humor skills...
This is a combined horror and comedy movie and i think you guys shouldn't miss out...
it is highly RECOMMENDED~~~

Here we come to the point for this post...
Recently sushi king have come out with a big bowl challenge competition starting 1 September until 30 September...
They will provide a noodle soup worth RM38.80 with the bowl this big...

And u are required to finish all the noodles and soup inside within 10 minutes...
The noodle soup will be FOC by sushi king if success but u have to pay for it if u fail...
We noticed this while hanging around in jusco before movie and we (me and kaichoy) decided to take on such challenge...

While waiting for our noodles...It seems like not but we are well prepared and ready for this...no doubt...XD

We are semangat to start and prepare eating free in sushi king...

The time begin...

And we are trying our best to fight for a free meal...

In the beginning we thought that..."adui~~sap sap water only lar...."but it prove us wrong cz it was really a lot...especially the soup...
I still eating and eating my noodle non stop and feel like the noodle in the bowl still remain the same like what in the beginning only...
After i tried so hard and finish up all the noodle, i felt like my stomach was going to burst but i still got the soup left...lolx...
While in the same time ck was enjoying his sushi and watching us...
And also those sushi king stuff keep watching us beside..."cepat...cepat...sikit lagi...boleh habis lar..."
However, both of us didn't make it after all...we can't finish it on time so how??pay lor...
"sayang lar...sikit lagi..."those stuff still syoking sendiri...
"tak ape lar..esok datang cuba lagi eh" walau eh...u think i so rich meh??

Anyway..this was an enjoyable outing before final exam with such a good experience in big bowl challenge...
So,happy revision ladies and gentleman...
All the best in the coming final...^^

4 comments:

  1. This is the first time i read your blog...
    it is really nice and i enjoy it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey yaa Mathan...
    good to see you here...
    thanks and do pass by often yea..^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. cheats money one. how many people can finish the whole chunk. got soup some more. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. but indeed got ppl can finish it...no doubt...record broke by a skinny girl for only 6 minutes....lolx....

    ReplyDelete