Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas...

I just back from KL and Klang for my Christmas celebration...
Seriously I am not going there to celebrate Christmas but one of my friend's birthday who are born on the same day with Christmas...Happy Birthday, Victor...


It was a surprise as planned from his girlfriend which he dunno that we are going to gather and celebrate his birthday...
Sushi Zanmai we have...










Rated 7.5 out of 10 since I don't think it is the best...


Christmas count down around Bukit Bintang....
I felt that I was just been through a war...






I was kena attack several times but still luckily i was safe home...
Didn't went for demonstrate before?
Not a bad experience here...


On the next day, yoyo from yotheland.blogspot.com had promise to take me out to try the bah kut tea in his hometown, Klang...
Since I think he beh tahan I always show off that Tangkak bah kut tea is the best...><

Seriously I am in love with the dry bah kut tea since I had never try before in my life...
But he said it is still not the best in Klang...=.=
lolx..come on lar...since I was the guest there, take me to the best ma...you wan die ar??
Argh...nvm...
Anyway...I give up....here i declare that...
Klang Bah Kut Tea is better than Tangkak....*a promise for his treat*

He took me to many other places in Klang after that...
Jusco AEON as well which he claimed that it was the second largest Jusco AEON after melacca in Asia...
We saw this...

The meexiong suppose to be yours lar, kaichoy...but...Argh...nvm...

Besides, i got the chance to meet with his friends and family as well...
Finally i met the legendary "ngek ngek" high pitch voice girl which is one of his friend that was always mentioned...

I thought it suppose to be a klang bah kut tea trip only...
who knows yoyo was so passion to bring me here and there...haha...
Lastly, ended up in spending a night in his house...

Anyway...thanks very much to yoyo for his entertained...
Come lar Tangkak anytime...
You will be serve in the same manner....^^

No comments:

Post a Comment