Sunday, December 20, 2009

Exam update....

Whole day in law library today struggling for tomorrow papers....
Mostly of my friends are going to have their last paper tomorrow morning but not me...
My paper last only the day after tomorrow...T.T
The most terrible thing is i am going to have 2 papers straight tomorrow morning and afternoon....
Just at the time when i feel lonely in nobody understand my feeling....
Argh....kbk came....finally i got someone to share...*Both of us same in having 2 papers tomorrow*

Library suppose to be a place for study....
Beside that, there won't be any activities going around....
But not for law library in MMU...

Life suppose to be full with enjoyment...look..so happy they were...


I am sure they are doing something irrelevant...


No doubt this guy was acting...


"Never Do"

Seems like we are taking law library as second home...

Oh yea...today i received an early Christmas present from Ah Puang...

She said the patung open light before by a thailand shifu....
Tomorrow my hand will move automatically in answering the question without my intention if i bring it along in the exam hall....
Wondering will the answer written in Thai also?hahaXD
Anyway...Thanks very much and really appreciate....

Somehow i know i was not looking good in straight both papers tomorrow...
Anyway...i will try my best for that....
Just wish me good luck...
All the best to all of you as well...^^

3 comments:

  1. omg why i look so sohai T_T oon wanna kena smack die die d T_T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whr gt??u r so beautiful in the pic...damn a nice pose lar...haha...at less better den the hamster behind...XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. lynette looked so cheerful here. Lalila~

    ReplyDelete